City of Yuba City Volunteer Program
Have time and talent to share?
The City of Yuba City is committed to community participation in the enhancement and expansion of City services. The City is dependent on its staff and the invaluable support of its volunteers. Being a volunteer encourages civic pride and provides a person sense of satisfaction. By providing quality service to the City of Yuba City, both the community and its volunteers benefit in the following ways:
- Volunteers strengthen their skills, and their talents benefit the community.
- Volunteers are personally enriched and meet others who share their desire to better the community.
- Volunteer are placed according to their skills and interests.
Who can volunteer?
- People of all ages and backgrounds
- Men and women
- People in career transition
- Teenage children
- Professional and technical experts
Some of the volunteer opportunities available:
- Office work
- Recreational activities
- Coaching sports
- Senior center
- Landscape maintenance
- Marketing and public relations
- Computer-related activities
- Special events