Report a Discharge

If you are aware of any potential non-stormwater discharges, we would like to know about it. Wondering if you should file a report, please do not hesitate to contact us…

  • When you notice unusual odors in or near the storm drain.
  • When you find dumped waste in or near the storm drain.
  • When the drainage system has unusually large flows during dry periods.
  • When you see someone illegally dumping anything into the storm drain.

Note: If you are reporting an emergency situation that could result in imminent or substantial danger to the health and safety of persons, call 911.

To make a formal report online use the Yuba City Direct Link system, here.

Or call us directly at (530) 822-4626.