The procedure for establishing utility service with the City of Yuba City varies, dependent upon customer status. Every applicant will be required to fill out a City of Yuba City Application for Service.
The Application for Service will establish the customer's account number and effective date of service, as well as supply the City with important information to safeguard the customer's account.
Utility Agreement Notice
Must sign up for service in person at City Hall. You will need to come prepared with:
- Your Rental or Lease Agreement
- A valid California ID or Military ID
- $60.00 advanced payment (towards your utility bill, we accept Visa, Master Card, Debit Card, Cash and Checks)
- Pay by phone by calling: 1-888-703-9187. A convenience fee may apply.
- Pay online at : www.onlinebiller.com/yubacity. A convenience fee may apply.
- Pay at City Hall, located at 1201 Civic Center Boulevard; nearest cross street is Butte House Road.
City of Yuba City, City Hall
1201 Civic Center Boulevard
Yuba City, CA 95993
(530) 822-4618 Phone
(530) 822-4694 Fax